We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Colonel Cameron Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions.
- 29: Crazy Hat Day
- 29: Hot Chocolate Day ($0.25/cup)
- 29: Cougarific Assembly (11:20 am)
- 30: PD Day
- 3: FoodWorks (Gr. 4/5-7)
- 5: Kindergarten registration (9 - 5:30)
- 10: FoodWorks (Gr. 4/5-7)
- 16: Family Day (no classes)
- 17: SCITS option sheets due
- 17: FoodWorks (Gr. 4/5-7)
- 24: FoodWorks (Gr. 4/5-7)
- 26: Girls' Basketball tourn. (SCITS)
- 27: Boys' Basketball tourn. (SCITS)