We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Colonel Cameron Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions.
Terry Fox Run
Here is the newsletter for this year's Terry Fox Run: Newsletter (PDF)
Students are asked to not go door-to-door to collect pledges.
Hurray for Healthy Eating!
Did you know that Colonel Cameron has a student nutrition program?
Three days a week healthy snacks are available to every student in our school, FREE!
The Student Nutrition Program is 100% volunteer based and our school needs your help. Could you spare some time to:
Prepare Food (portion fruits/veggies or pack bins)
Assist with fundraising
If you would like to get involved, please contact the office.
- 19: PD Day
- 23: School Council election
- 24: Terry Fox run (third block)
- 29: School pictures
- 30: School Council meeting
- 1: Immunizations (Grade 7s)
- - Hepatitis B
- - Menactra
- 7: Girls soccer tournament @ CAP
- 8: Boys soccer tournament @ CAP
- 10: YMCA Challenge Course (Gr. 7-8)
- 10: Brigden Fair (Grades 2/3-6)
- 16: Cross country meet (Canatara)
- 17: Cross country rain date (Canatara)
- 22: Cross country meet (LUCC)
- 23: Cross country rain date (LUCC)
- 30: Legend of Sleepy Hollow (6 pm)
- 31: Legend of Sleepy Hollow (2 pm)